is a simple and lightweight audio player to listen to music collections. It has been designed by DnCube.
- Player: Mirro Player includes all conventional handlings such as volume adjustment, Play, Pause and Shuffle buttons. Users can drag and drop their favourite music tracks. Since it is lightweight, opening and playing a music track is done without difficulty and swiftly.
- Display: information about the track will be automatically displayed on the interface. For instance, Mirro Player is going to show up Track Time, bitrate, audio info as well as the volume status.
- Supported formats: Mirro Player can read audio files of different formats. We can cite, for example WAV, MP3, WMV or MOV audio files formats. These files remain among the most common for all users.
- Covers: what is interesting with this player is that it enables to download covers from the Internet. An option has been integrated to download directly the cover of the song being played.
- The interface is well-designed and intuitive.
- It does not require much knowledge in computer science.
- No runtime required.
- It cannot read but audio files.