dBpoweramp CD Ripper
combines two great programs in one, that is to say, CD ripper and audio converter. The application is trusted by more than 30 million people.
- Audio ripper: the application digitally rips audio CDs securely and rapidly without any quality loss. dBpoweramp CD Ripper can encode up to two formats at the same time. It is using five (5) Internet meta data provides simultaneously to avoid any errors such as spelling mistakes for example.
- Audio converter: working one by one or in batch, dBpoweramp CD Ripper can convert numbers of audio files with elegant simplicity. Integrated with Windows, it shows details about the file contents such as ID tag type, compression factor, bit rate, frequency, bit-depth and much more.
- Compatibility: the application is compatible with FLAC, mp3, m4a (Apple Lossless, AAC for iTunes & iPod), Windows Media Audio (wma), Wave, Monkeys Audio, Ogg Vorbis and AIFF. During the conversion process, it lets you choose the output format of your choice.
- Digital Signal Processing: these are effects enabling to process the audio signal in some way. Effects includes resample, replay again, reverse, trim silence, volume normalize, karaoke, insert audio, ID tag processing, grabber, fade, bit depth, etc.
- dBpoweramp CD Ripper is easy to use.
- It is entirely configurable and can save settings in a profile for later use.
- It is a shareware version offering 21 days of trial then; you have to pay for a license.
Latest update on January 16, 2013 at 12:45 AM.