Audio recording and processing are simplified with Fox Audio Recorder
. It is simple to start up and handle. This utility is developed and published by FoxEasy Software.
- Recording: Fox Audio Recorder supports any audio source. The sound can come from a compact cassette, Internet radio, TV, DVD players, a vinyl disc or a microphone. Noise perceived by the sound card will be immediately recorded without any data loss.
- Supported formats: Fox Audio Recorder is able to save the recorded file on a destination folder on the hard disk. Among the supported formats we can cite WAV, MP3 and WMA. Compressing the file enables to reduce space occupied by recorded audio.
- Editing: to adjust the output quality to the users' expectations, several options are offered to them. Thus, it will enable users to adjust the audio bitrate, sampling frequency and other parameters related to the noise level such as equalizer and others.
- It is possible to reduce noise during recording without changing the output quality.
- This is a trial version.
- Fox Audio Recorder limits the number of recording to 7 times only.
Latest update on July 30, 2014 at 02:15 AM.