File Audio Processor
is a full-featured program for audio processing, tagging and recording. It also includes a manager and an audio CD burner function.
- Managing: to better organize music files stored on the hard disk, File Audio Processor provides users with a quick filtering system that is based on various criteria. They are free to choose the appropriate file thanks to the built-in browser.
- Recorder: this audio recording tool captures any sound broadcasted by any audio source including sound card, streaming audio and microphone. It is even capable of recording from online radio.
- Tagging: what differentiates File Audio Processor from others is that it allows completing ID3 metadata for each processed track. Among the tags that users can change, one can see the title, artist and album.
- Playing: to check the sharpness of the sound, the user has an audio player with all basic controls of a regular player. Therefore, it enables to Pause, Stop and Fast-forward a track.
- It offers an intuitive and plain interface.
- File Audio Processor is an essential tool.
- This is a demo version which is expiring after some days of use.
Latest update on August 14, 2014 at 09:21 AM.