Organizing our notes is far to be a cakewalk. Thus, software has been developed to assist in this task and ThinkingRock
is one of them.
- Interface: the interface is divided into 4 distinct parts that are Setup (red) for the configuration and definition of the subject, Collect (green) for the collections to proceed if necessary; Process (yellow) for the process to be followed and finally Organize Review Do (blue) to put the actions, projects to do, appointed work and tasks that should have been done. Other display options can be configured by the user.
- To do list: ThinkingRock establishes the list of things to do in a window. Different corresponding icons are marks indicating assignments and click on one of these icons are enough. To do tasks, assignments and notes are displayed in a new window. And at the bottom is located the confirmation box that aims at checking when the action was performed as well as its completion date.
- Task organizer: ThinkingRock can store notes entered into the computer and this process is done by project, context, timing or other. This software takes GTD (Getting Things Done) for its implementation on multiple platforms.
- Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- The software is very convenient.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on April 9, 2013 at 02:10 AM.