is a tool for detecting and removing duplicate audio files stored on the hard drive. It can also collect all information related to a given track.
- Detection: once installed on the computer system, Song Sergeant can immediately be launched to start a complete scan of the hard drive. For that, it analyzes the HDD and can line up on the interface all duplicates, orphaned and missing tracks.
- Remove and rename: after that, Song Sergeant gives users the freedom to delete or rename two files of the same size and name. It can remove duplicates while keeping the users' playlists untouched. Files can be renamed in batch if needed be.
- Audio information: this tool is keeping songs' information. Indeed, details about all tracks can be displayed on the user interface. For instance, the name of the artist, the album as well as the file type and the time can be found there.
- Song Sergeant is an efficient tool.
- The intuitive interface is facilitating the program's handling.
- For this new version, the translation of the interface language from English to French is optimized.
- This trial version cannot fix problems.