In the past, musicians used to write music on a paper. Now, with the evolution of computer and technology, it is possible to use the computer to write music. For that, we need special tool such as Harmony Assitant.
- Score editor: the application can edit score and manage a wide range of music symbols. You can play grace notes, mordants, glissando, trills, vibrato, pedal, ottava, dynamics, etc with Harmony Assistant.
- Digital synthesizer: aiming at making musical sounds, digital synthesizer is integrated to the application to allow a very good quality of sound to playback music. It also has reverb, chorus, distortion and other elaborate digital effects that can be applied to any location.
- Engraver mode: the application enables both arithmetical and engraver mode. For the first mode, notes and rests are separated by a distance proportional to their duration whereas the second mode lets users adjust distance.
- View and album: an option called “view” enables users to view their work in different ways, completely or partially. As for album window, objects and music patterns, it is possible to paste them to be retrieved later.
- Harmony Assistant can load and save in many formats (MIDI, WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG, TAB, ABC, XML...).
- The application can load and put away in many formats (MIDI, WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG, TAB, ABC, XML...).
- It is available in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.