First released in 1998 and created by Alexander Van Kaam, Motherboard Monitor
is an application that can provide all necessary information about the state of a motherboard and other hardware in the computer.
- Information: the application is providing all information about hardware and especially the motherboard. Indeed, users can have report about temperature, fan speeds, voltages, temperatures (CPU, hard drive, and graphics), voltages, alarm options, system tray information, interval logs, and third-party software. Briefly speaking, it is providing the complete condition of your system hardware.
- Overheated System: your system may be victim of overheated for known or unknown reasons. If that case happens, Motherboard Monitor can shut down your computer in order to protect it against a complete destruction. After that, it will send you a report so that you can view later on. But your system is protected, and that is first and foremost essential.
- Email notification: this option is letting you to be alerted of any problem on your system via email. In fact, you can configure Motherboard Monitor to send you emails with notifications about what is happening on your computer.
- Motherboard Monitor can be useful for developers and gamers.
- Easy and intuitive interface.