is a text to speech program that can be a great help for iPod, iPhone and Mac OS users. It is possible to download website contents and read it with this tool.
- Editing: the user will have to browse for the file to read from the hard drive or the Internet. Concerning compatibility, iSpeakIt can load and edit files in PDF, Word, RTF, AppleWorks and even HTML file formats. This program can read them all.
- Downloads: another interesting option is that iSpeakIt can directly enter a subject for download from the Internet. For that, the user can opt for Wikipedia, Wunderground and Google Maps. Another option also lets them enter and select URLs just by selecting Web Feed.
- Output and conversion: all audio will be saved in AIFF file. An option enables to transfer the document to iTunes. After that, it is possible to convert this file into other formats that are supported by almost all players such as MP3 and AAC.
- iSpeakIt can split long documents into several tracks.
- It is simple to handle.
- It can create and even edit text documents.
Latest update on August 26, 2014 at 07:34 AM.