Jitbit Virtual Keyboard
is a tool that enables users to display keyboards on their screens. This process helps to protect the computer against key-loggers and remote keystroke trackers.
- Emulation: once downloaded and installed on the computer system, users are then allowed to type text and emulate keyboard shortcuts. Jitbit Virtual Keyboard also enables to show or hide the keyboard window at any time. If not, it is possible to make it transparent. Besides, users can also type text with the mouse, trackball, styles or use it with a touch screen kiosk computer.
- Protection: thanks to this process, you can keep your private information and especially your keystrokes (passwords, private information or secret codes) invisible by hackers. You can use a digital pen to write on the virtual keyboard.
- Auto-start: Jitbit Virtual Keyboard can be configured to start automatically once you startup your computer. If you do not want it so, you can still launch the program at the time of the day you want.
- Operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Jitbit Virtual Keyboard protects passwords and private information.
- It has an intuitive and graphical user interface.
Latest update on March 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM.