Created by Andrew Heard, Tunesify
once bore the name of FLAC2Mac and which is a special tool designed to convert all your audio files to ACC Lossless.
- Conversion: requiring no knowledge of codecs or bitrates, Tunesify offers the simplest way to convert almost any audio file into mobile phone supported formats. The software can convert FLAC, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, Monkey’s Audio and many more. Output formats are especially certain to be compatible with iTunes, iPods and iPhones.
- Drag and drop: to promote a better handling, the editor of the application also integrated drag and drop option with it. If not, you can also try to upload the files from your hard disk or from a special folder in the computer. For that, you have to click on “Add files” on the top left of the interface.
- Preview: after the conversion of FLAC files, Tunesify offers 30 seconds to preview all audio formats that are supported by the application. This enables users to check the quality and the accuracy of the conversion and the audio format.
- Encoders: the application is using Core Audio and LAME encoders so as to ensure the highest quality of your audio conversions. Both encoders work to deliver a high-quality by speeding up the dist10 sources.
- Tunesify can be a great tool for mobile phone owners and music lovers.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface.