is a software to administer and query Oracle database. Unlike MySQL, the program can be qualified as an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS).
- Database management: Frog allows you to store and share information in a database. In other words, the application allows you to enter, sort, edit, convert or print the information in the database.
- SQL editor: in addition, the application includes a MySQL language that is simplifying the use of the program among database management users. It is also possible to manage the information from an Oracle database or “object-relational database”.
- Debugging: Frog can also detect errors in the source code. Thus, a failure in the operation of the program can be quickly corrected with a few clicks.
- Partitioning: moreover, Frog can also be used to perform partitioning to optimize access time. Indeed, the more data is centralized, the more it is difficult to manage.
- Customizable: finally, the software can be adapted to your needs since the software developer is open to any suggestions. However, the program will remain focused on Oracle.
- The software is completely free.
- The application lacks of features.
Latest update on October 19, 2012 at 04:39 AM.