Fully configurable and easy to use, BusyCal
is an award winning calendar app to manage calendars and share it after.
- Calendar views: BusyCal is an application that enables users to display calendar by week, day, year or list. It can also show up a live 10-day weather forecast as well as moon phases. Users can directly type special holidays, birthdays and anniversaries and add images by simple drag and drop.
- Manage To Dos: users are given the possibility to manage To Dos. This means that, BusyCal can display them in your calendar, control the date range, sorting and create new To Dos.
- Alarms: for special events, users are enabled to customize the alarm notification. Users can snooze alarms for any duration and set default alarm for all events that are stored in BusyCal’s database.
- Sync and share calendars: this is the feature that makes it interesting. Indeed, with BusyCal, users can sync and share calendars with iCloud, Google Calendar and other CaIDAV servers as well as with iPhone, iPad or iTouch devices.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- iCloud or Google account.
- Processor: 64-bit processor.
- BusyCal is quite useful with an intuitive interface.
- It automatically creates backups.
- Over 100 new features and bug foxes.
- The demo version can be used for 30 days.