Have you ever tried to capture an image from a video ? This can be easily and efficiently taken thanks to Imagegrab
- Opening a video file: once downloaded and installed on your computer screen, Imagegrab users can be launched to prepare for the capturing. To open a file, you just have to click on « Open a video file » or type CTRL+O and start to capture any images you find interesting in the video.
- Extracting images: once you have chosen the image to capture, you will be asked to save and rename it. After that, you can select the folder you want to save it as well as the file format you want it to be saved.
- Help file: help files are available allowing users to better master the application. For instance, Imagegrab offers advices of how to use the intervalometer, the inlay text as well as the use of script and command-line switches.
- Supported video formats: Imagegrab supports a wide range of video file fotmats and image formats. It can also open files with extension avi, ivf, mpg, mpeg, m1v, mp2, wmv, asf, mts, m2ts, ts, vob, mkv, mov, mp4, 3g2 and m4v.
- Operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Imagegrab has an intuitive and graphical user interface.