Developed by Torsten Krieg, TKexe Kalender
is a tool for creating custom calendars. The intuitive and simple interface makes it easy to handle and start up.
- Creation: an option to import images included in the program enables to choose the ones we want to use to liven up the calendar. After recording the work, TKexe Kalender renames it automatically. Then, it can define the layout of each created model. Users can create yearly, weekly or monthly calendars
- Customization: every little detail about the calendar is configurable such as font color, display and the adding of important events. Adding up to 20 preset images can be done via drag and drop method.
- Printing: TKexe Kalender supports all print sizes. The default print size is A4. It is necessary to configure the printer type and check the layout before starting the process.
- Downloading this software is totally free.
- Adding effects to each image such as gradient and 3D is permitted.
- Many predefined templates are available.
- It is not available in other languages..