Internet Connection Keeper
is a software that can keep Internet connection alive when it is idle or low. In other words, this utility can avoid being disconnected from Internet when signals are low.
- Keep Internet connection: as its name already suggest, this software's main function is to keep Internet connection active. For that, it is sending a small amount of bytes to the Internet Service Provider of the user. This process avoids ISP to disconnect the computer from Internet.
- Bandwidth use: Internet Connection Keeper is not employing users' bandwidth. This program can only send a few bytes at a configurable regular interval. This period can be configured every 30, 60 seconds or others.
- Report: after that, this program can also deliver a report of the last attempt to keep the connection alive. There, on the interface, Internet Connection Keeper will unveil it if the attempt was a success or a failure.
- Internet Connection Keeper does not require installation.
- It is available in English, Italian and many other languages.
- This is the trial version of the program which is a little bit limited in terms of features.