is a versatile program for managing files. It is mainly used to organize photos, images, videos, documents and other files stored in the computer system.
- Manager: File Viewer can handle lots of common file types. In this regard, it can group, categorize, print, view, rename, etc. It can also sort and organize all files and folders on a local network.
- Compatibility: this program supports numbers of popular formats. For instance, for image files, we can cite JPG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, BMP, ICO, CUR, PCX, DCX, PCD, FPX, WMF.... For video formats: WAV, WMA, WMV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV, MP3, ASF, AIFF and for texts: DOC (Word), HTM, HTML, SHTML, SHTM, ASP, PNP, PDF, XLS, etc.
- Image editing: File Viewer offers all the necessary tools for image editing. For that, users can adjust the contrast, brightness, resize, rotate and others that you will discover once downloading and installing it.
- Batch process: the advantage of using this tool is its ability to process all actions in batch. This avoids time wasting and enables to perform all actions quickly.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Hard disk space required: 12MB
- The interface is intuitive and easy to use.
- It is multifunctional.
- It can decompress ZIP files automatically.
Latest update on November 4, 2013 at 04:01 AM.