Digital comics have become more and more attractive. ComicComposer
allows you to create digital comics with lots of interactive options.
- Conversion: ComicComposer allows you to transform comics into electronic format. For that, the conversion can be done in AVE file format. The matching mode is to be selected depending the user and his/her requirements for the output file. Other visual effects are for the smaller screens such as smartphones and other tablets.
- Guide: when starting using this application, the user is guided. A wide range of positioning images is accessible. In addition, multiple options stand at users’ disposal such as the adding of transition effects, camera movements and zoom.
- Interface: ComicComposer has an intuitive and friendly interface. Importing scanned images in JPG format followed by assembling animations and colors are feasible. In addition, the duration and display scenes are shown on the interface. In addition to the high representation of each page, the pages are aligned on the left of the screen to facilitate its layout.
- Operating System: Mac OS X.
- Memory: 1024MB RAM but 2GB recommended.
- Processor: Intel Core Duo or better.
- The handling and implementation of ComicComposer are easy.
- It is downloadable for free.
Latest update on April 4, 2013 at 07:18 AM.