is offering full option to add frames to your pictures. It is developed by NeatBerry and designed for Mac OS X users. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Presets library: providing users templates concerning frames, LightFrame enables them to choose among these templates. You are allowed to filter, control and manage presets. The choice belongs to you.
- Framing basics: if you want to create your own frame, you can start using framing basic tools. You can choose the frame type, the frame material (wood or other texture, bump-mapping material, shader, random, etc.) as well as shadow settings to define shadows from a single frame. LightFrame also offers five main “framer” types in the application (filled frame, border frame, path frame, image frame and tiled frame) that you can select.
- Filters: it offers few auxiliary filters such as crop filter and sprite filter to keep aspect. LightFrame also enables to resize the image for any web-designer and the adding of some text.
- Batch processing: the adding of frames and borders can be done in batch. All you have to do is to load images, select the location, format, format ratio and mode and LightFrame frames your images in a matter of seconds.
- Operating System: Mac OS X.
- Disk Space: 60 MB
- Processor: 64-bit processor.
- LightFrame has a very intuitive and graphical user interface
- This is a demo version.
- It is not available in other languages and the output files are watermarked.
Latest update on July 23, 2013 at 06:34 AM.