This powerful file manager called DragonDisk
enables to backup, share and organize your data for Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage.
- File manager: offering a compendium of shell operations, DragonDisk helps manage your files for Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage. For that, you can use Drag and Drop, Copy and Paste options. Moreover, it can also transfer multiple items simultaneously even if you have multiple accounts.
- Synchronization: DragonDisk enables users to sync the content of two or more folders to check if their contents are identical or not. You can also manage your synchronization by using several actions proposed on its interface.
- Amazon S3 details: this application also helps you to set up your Amazon S3 account. For that, you have to go to the menu File/Accounts and a new dialog box will be opened to you. Then, fill at least the fields Access key, Secret key or Account key.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- DragonDisk offers support for versioning and for Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS)
- It has an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- For Client Site Compression and encryption, DragonDisk supports AES 128/192/256, Blowfish and 3DES.