is a software suite dedicated to Linux operating system. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that it requires no installation.
- Partition management: SystemRescueCd is equipped with a Gparted function. It gives the user the ability to manage partitions on hard drive via a single interface. It may include creating a new partition, delete or modify them.
- Backup: SystemRescueCd also includes a tool that allows you to save documents on your PC. Indeed, Partimage function offers the possibility to generate image files in no time.
- Remote control: since it is an all-in-one program, SystemRescueCd is able to control a computer remotely. This action is quite possible with VNCviewer module which is included.
- Browser: the user is given the possibility to launch online search since it comes with a Mozilla Firefox web browser. The use remains the same, and we can mark favorite sites or download files.
- It can be of a great help when Linux crashes.
- It also includes a tool for CD/DVD burning.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on February 6, 2015 at 06:45 AM.