Designed by the editor Aidfile, Aidfile Recovery
is a tool dedicated to recover data on Windows. It can recover any type of file and some of its features are detailed below.
- Recoverable data: the user can use Aidfile Recovery to recuperate data that has accidentally been deleted from your hard drive or damaged by virus attacks. This program supports any kind of documents, audio, video and image files, email, etc.
- Supported hardware: besides recovering data on a hard drive, Aidfile Recovery can also be used to provide assistance on removable drives such as USB drive, camera card, external hard drive, memory card, disk or other storage media.
- Data loss: this recovery tool is efficient since it can always perform recovery whatever the causes of the data loss (disk formatting, damaged partition, etc.).
- Interface: Aidfile Recovery is easy to use thanks to its interface. Users just have to click on the "Scan" button to start searching for files. Once the analysis is completed, a preview window allows users to select those that will be restored. A click on the reset button triggers the recovery process.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8;
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 7 MB
- Aidfile Recovery is effective to recover data.
- This is a trial version. Using it for a long period of time requires paying for a license.