Have you ever thought of creating your own poster? For that, you need the help of a special tool and PosteRazor
is one of them.
- RIP: Raster Image Processor or RIP is a tool which allows users to plot data to make them printable. As its name already suggests, PosteRazor is making the link between computer data and data usable for printing, making the printing of the image successful in terms of quality.
- Poster size: you are given the choice to choose among the following sizes: absolute size, size in pages or image size in percent. Nevertheless, the final size is theoretically unlimited.
- Image type: PosteRazor can handle the following image color types: Monochrome, Grayscale, 4 Bit palette, 8 Bit palette, 24 Bit RGB, 48 Bit RGB (only via TIFF and PNG), 32 Bit CMYK (only via TIFF).
- PDF output: concerning the PDF output, the image and the printing will be of a very good quality. The image color types chosen in the beginning of the application startup remain unchanged after the printing.
- Supported file formats: PosteRazor supports the most popular image file formats: BMP, DDS, Dr. Halo, GIF, ICO, IFF, JBIG, JPEG/JIF, KOALA, LBM, Kodak PhotoCD, PCX, PBM, PGM, PNG, PPM, PhotoShop PSD, Sun RAS, TARGA, TIFF, WBMP, XBM and XPM.
- PosteRazor supports several file formats.
- It is multilingual: English, Danish, Spanish, French, Dutch/Belgian, Polish, Russian, and Traditional / simplified Chinese.
Latest update on November 16, 2016 at 07:05 PM.