by Zykloid Software helps to create posters, calendars, postcards on Macs. Several templates can be selected and personalized depending on the users' preference. The output can be easily shared online.
- Import: to start with the creation, some images can be browsed from the computer to personalize it. Images from iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom can also be directly imported to Posterino's interface.
- Templates: Posterino gathers all the necessary templates for the design of any project which can be posters, photo frames, contact sheets and others. They are gathered in the program so that; the user just needs to select the tab and the project name.
- Customization: once samples are selected, he can then personalize the latter. It can be cropped, added images, text boxes, filters and many others. The position of the image can also be rotated.
- Export and share: if the user is enough satisfied with the result, the output can then be saved as TIFF or JPEG. Another option is to send it via e-mail (thanks to the icon especially created for that) or shared to some social networks like Flickr.
- It is available in various languages.
- Documents can be edited in full-screen mode.
- This demo is limited in features.