can read your documents aloud. It is a voice recognition software which is configurable and using different types of voice for playback. Direct access to the program is available from the toolbar in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Outlook.
- Reading: Speak Up is a handy software for visually impaired people. It can indeed read aloud any text documents whatsoever offices (TXT, RTF, DOC, PDF, etc) emails, web pages, etc. Ditto for an entire document or just a selected portion!
- Configurable: this application also offers several configurable options to have a clear and pleasant dictation. It allows you to choose the sex of the person who reads the text, choose the volume, speed reading, etc.
- Registration: if you want to save the reading you can listen to it later. Indeed, Speak Up can save it as MP3 file. Nothing could be easier, you just have to choose the destination folder and click to start the process.
- Conversion: besides, if you have an internet connection on your PC, this software is able to text translation. In this operation, it uses "Google translate" to translate a text in your local language.
- Multilingual interface: Speak Up finally offers a friendly interface and help file is included to guide you step by step. Note that this help file is customizable and available in several languages.
- Speak Up is easy to use and lightweight.