is a slideshow creator especially designed for Mac OS X. It offers all the necessary tools to complete the creation. It is developed by the French developer Gilles BIHAN.
- Import: iConverioshow makes it simple to import image files to its interface for the slideshow creation. It is possible to use files from the hard drive, a memory card, external disk or devices connected via a USB cable.
- Creation: once images imported, the user is given the freedom to add title for the whole slideshow or to each slide. Apart from that, iConverioshow also enables to import MP3 files to apply in the background. It is possible to adjust some settings to each image such as contrast and color.
- Miscellaneous: the length between each slide is customizable. It also enables to create QuickTime, AVI and MP4 sequences. iConverioshow allows users to create DVD-Video. It is packed with more than 100 transitions effects to enhance the output.
- iConverioshow also enables to copy images files in batch.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- The codec compression can be configured by the user.
- It is not available in other languages than French.
- This is a demo version.
Latest update on August 19, 2014 at 07:57 AM.