MojoPac allows to install Windows XP easily (Pro or Family) on an USB key 2.0 works on the following supports:
- Any external storage device (external Hard disks USB and USB keys)
- Any USB 2.0 storage device (iPod, MP3s, and Phones)
In fact, it virtualize Windows XP system on USB key, I explain:
- When we would like want launch XP, it launches it in a new window where we can do everything without touching the true XP. It is also interesting to bring its one's applications on USB key and launch them on another PC.
- Windows XP is necessary for the installation
- At least 32MB for installation and applications files
- At least a 120MB storage is recommended to install applications on the storage device (eg: MS office 2003, 600MB, iTunes+QuickTime, 110MB)
- I recommend 2GB or more for a good use.