If you want to play your MIDI files in other way than with karaoke software, you need to use a conversion tool. There is a wide array of choice available on the net, and if you are looking for a simple one, then MIDI Converter Studio
will suit your needs.
- Conversion: MIDI Converter Studio converts all your MIDI files into various audio formats namely WAV, MP3, OGG and WMA. As for every converter, the principle is simple, one only has to indicate where the file should be loaded and set output directories and push on “Convert” button.
- Edition: prior to conversion, MIDI Converter Studio allows its user to set and change some audio setting such as sampling rate, bit rate, frequencies and channel. Thus, you can improve your audio files quality while converting.
- Player: and moreover, MIDI Converter Studio features a built-in player which can be used whether to check changes you have made, to get a preview of the converted file or just to play songs. It should also be noted that you can edit ID3 tags.
- MIDI Converter Studio downloading is free.
- It comes with an intuitive interface.
- It is a trial version.
- It only supports three windows version.
Latest update on January 15, 2013 at 01:12 AM.