is a monitoring and filtering for mobile operating system and computing platform designed for Smartphone. It can be a perfect tool for parents willing to control what their children are visiting on their Smartphone.
- SMS monitoring: with teens that are sending more than one-hundred text messages per day, it is quite hard to protect their conversation. With Mobile Nanny, you can record sent and received text messages without your child knowing. Parents can also view logs and GPS locations.
- Block: thanks to Mobile Nanny, it is possible to block any phone number from SMS, calls as well as the running of some applications and websites. It is even feasible to set a specific time schedule to limit the use of the device.
- GPS location: over and above, the software can also record GPD locations when a signal is available. Thanks to this option, you can also know where your children have been during the day or a week.
- Online activity: the application offers to control the user’s online activities. Thanks to that, Mobile Nanny enables to filter chat activities and URL access in real time. By the way, to keep you informed of all changes, the program can also generate reports and send it to your mobile account.
- Operating Systems: Symbian, WinMobile 6.x, Android 1.5-2.1, BlackBerry 4.x-5.0, iPhone 3.1.3).
- The trial version is downloadable for free.
- It has a useful and graphical user interface.