Quartz is AudioMaster
is an audio sequencer that supports MIDI file format. It has a clear and organized interface, making it easy to handle.
- Recording: Quartz is AudioMaster is able to record sound that you can customize thereafter. To save a specific sequence, the user must start and stop the process (via a click of the mouse) when needed.
- Creating and mixing: the user offers a complete toolset for composing music. It can mix multiple audio files into one. Other settings are also possible to improve the rendering quality.
- Effects: several sound effects can be added to the recorded video to optimize output quality. To edit audio files, the user has to monitor various parameters like bit rate, channels and reverb.
- Multifunction: in addition to the features mentioned above, effects of various modules, EQ per track, audio video files synchronizer, partition editor are also included.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 05:36 PM.