It is widely known that devices such as CD or DVD are very fragile. Once they are scratched or damaged, you will lose all your files contained in them. If you want to recover them, using software like JFileRecovery
are likely the most recommended.
- Recovery: as its name suggests, JFileRecovery helps you restoring your files contained in CD or DVD. What makes it different is its ability to restore data from damaged CD or DVD. Being a java application, it helps you to get through the “Cannot copy” issues.
- Efficient: it manages to recover a large number of files by limiting losses as possible. JFileRecovery restores your file by reading its data blocks one after another and skips those which reading takes too much time.
- Supported format: JFileRecovery supports quite all of existing format provided they are contained in DVD or CD. Thanks to its effectiveness, media files are recovered in their totality if some bad images in video files are not considered.
- Operating system: Mac OS X, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Required drive space: 39 kb.
- It is useful and easy to use.
- You will get through cyclic redundancy check errors.
- It will limit data loss to a minimum.
- It is entirely free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on April 2, 2013 at 01:53 AM.