is a screen capture tool developed by HoverDesk. It offers different kinds of features and you can find detailed below some of its main functions.
- Capture mode: HoverSnap provides users three capture mode. They are the Full screen mode, the Active window or the Custom area. Capture can take half a second and can be recorded automatically by the application.
- Information: if the user chooses to capture an area of the desktop, HoverSnap is going to display information about the dimension of the selected area.
- Output: since the application automatically record captured areas, it lets users choose among the several available output file formats. They can tick one of the following proposed: JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF.
- Customizable: what makes it stand out from other tools is its ability to resize captured images. Indeed, HoverSnap enables to set the Width and Height.
- Shortcut: shortcuts have been assigned to quicken the capture process. For the full screen mode, press on Print Screen. For the Active Window, press on ALT + Print Screen and for the Custom Area, press CTRL + Print Screen.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- HoverSnap is downloadable free of charge.
- It is quite easy to use thanks to its intuitive and graphical interface.