is an entirely secure instant messaging and collaboration tool intended both for business and leisure. It offers alluring features that you can find below.
- Voice, video chat: apart from being able to send text messages to other contacts, users can also audio and video chat with them. For that, simply select the contact list and click on "Audio and Video Talk" icon and viola.
- Chat history: reviewing old conversations is possible. A special icon is already available to perform that task. From the main messenger window, you just have to select the name of a contact and click on history icon and the whole conversation will appear plus time and date.
- File transfer: since Brosix is mainly meant for company workers, transferring files is faster than sending emails. It supports drag and drop for the file transfer as well as an option to pause the process. Information about the file is automatically displayed during the transfer as well as the amount of time it is going to take.
- Screen sharing: if you want to share training or a tutorial to a colleague, Brosix can help you with this. Indeed, it offers screen sharing. For that, you have to send your screen to a contact and allow this contact to work with your mouse and keyboard and vice versa.
- Other features: apart from that, Brosix also enables to send capture and send screenshots to other contacts, to express ideas in drawing (paint, draw rectangle, circle, pointer, text caption, etc.) and also share status with other contacts.
- Brosix is practical and easy to use.
Latest update on February 25, 2014 at 08:13 AM.