is an application to manage iPod without iTunes. It can sync multimedia files and detects devices automatically.
- Automatic device detection: Lets Tunes can automatically detect any device plugged to the computer. Let's note that, this program can work with Shuffle, Mini, 3G, 4G (Photo), 5G (Video), 6G (Classic Nano), iPhone and iTouch.
- Synchronization: thanks to Lets Tunes, users can easily manage data between PC and iPod music. SafeSync function integrated to it enhances the process. It is possible to manage multimedia files of any type.
- Built-in player: a simple player is integrated to Lets Tunes. This enables users to play any file stored in the device. All basic controls common to a multimedia player are available such as Play, Next, Shuffle, Mute, Pause and many others.
- Retrieve track information: apart from these features, Lets Tunes displays information related to the track. For instance, it shows up the title of the Album and the song, Artist, length and source code.
- Lets Tunes enables a quick and simple management of multimedia files.
- The interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
- It can be downloaded free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on February 18, 2014 at 02:37 AM.