is a software designed to find and delete adult content files on the computer that kids may have access.
- Scanning method : the software can detect suspicious files that may contain pornographic contents on the computer that may harm the kids. This process is done in a short time than expected. Also, the scanning is not limited to files but can be extended to audio files and text files in the computer.
- Detection : Media Detective has different steps to find the unwanted files like by keywords that may reveal the file content full of vocabularies that are not appropriate for kids. Some sequences like nudity displayed on the computer can be also found by the software as well by using multiple view which is more practical to see many files at a time on the computer screen.
- Internet scanning : Apart from the above listed detection, the software can get the internet history and the website visited by the kids during the computer time. Also, users can set a customized filtering in order to see all the detailed information like the date, hour, username that logged in the computer.
- Use: The software is very practical for parents who want to protect their kids from adult content files. Besides, it is necessary for professional use when employer wants to find out the way how employees spend their time on computer during working hour. As for classroom use, to make sure that the computer does not contain any files that may harm the students.
- A powerful shareware which prevents kids from pornographic files in any forms.
Latest update on September 28, 2012 at 01:09 AM.