Flexible in terms of formats, ToyViewer
is an editing tool which helps to apply effects like blur, pixelation and much more. It has been designed by Ogihara Takeshi.
- Editing: as a tool for editing images, ToyViewer allows its users to enlarge, shrink, rotate, flip and clip their images. Automatically fixing the balance of colors and adjusting contrast, brightness and color tone or images are also possible.
- Customize color: concerning the color, ToyViewer allows it users to reduce full color images into 256, 64, or 8 colors. Indeed, every color value of the picture can be cut down to 4, 2, or 1 bit. Concerning the output format for conversion, they include TIFF, PDF, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG2000, BIE (JBIG), PNM and XBM. It is also possible to specify color with transparent color or other color.
- Other options: users have the ability to add comments to the images. ToyViewer is integrated with aqua-button-like images, functions of Drop-Shadow and conversion filter services for other applications.
- ToyViewer can be an efficient tool for editing your images.
- Images can be displayed in full-screen size.
- It is possible to create animated GIFs and TIFF Stacks.
- Lightweight and does not require too much resources on the HDD.