Developed by Kang Shugang, Electronic Notes
allows you to put an order in your hard drives. Easy to use and free, this software will perfectly fit to students needs who are supposed to own many text files.
- Management: simple and efficient, Electronic Notes helps you in your documents management. Indeed, it displays in a one interface some of your text files indicating the full title, just a part or just their references. It also gives you the ability to organize these references by name, categories and so forth.
- Searching: due to its way of management, Electronic Notes can be used as a searching tool for your electronic notes: indexing and sorting files by name makes research easier and fast. All you have to do is to enter a file title in the specific field and the program will find it for you.
- Supported files: document that can be supported by electronics are various such as PDF files, PosScript, Word, HTML, Text and e-journals. This capacity to deal with different kinds of formats frees you from compatibility matters.
- Electronic Notes downloading is free.
- It comes with a clear and intuitive graphic interface.
- Nothing special to report.
Debrief Notes, NoteMaster, Express Notes.
Latest update on January 7, 2013 at 02:14 AM.