is a software game designed to develop a strategy game in order to be the only one survivor among many robots.
- Interface : the software has an intuitive and child oriented interface that helps users find the appropriate games for them. In fact, there are more than 20 of them available for imagination development.
- Customization : players can have their personal records, the game played, the scores and the duration of the loggings. Based on these details, it is possible to make comparison and find ways for better improvement for the next session.
- Programming : the software needs simple and easy programming which is based on IF, THEN logic for making the game work appropriately for the users. Robowar allows its users to have an unlimited game possibility in order to find new tactics.
- Installation : an easy to install video game which does not require advanced computer skills. Users should not worry about the game as it does not take much space in the hard disk, so the game will not slow down the computer speed.
- Other options : Robowar is built with sound effects and animation in order to make the game more exciting for players. In addition to that, users can create shortcut keys for playing the game faster.
- An efficient freeware that helps kids develop war strategies.