Watching movies that we do not understand the language is pretty annoying. To better facilitate editing subtitles for DVD movie fans, POP Subtitle Editor
- Creation: POP Subtitle Editor is a tool for editing subtitles to movie without the need of installing plug-ins. In addition, a preview option enables users to check in real time the progress of the creation and resume creation if necessary.
- Customization: subtitles created can be personalized with several options. For instance, users can profit from the ability to change the text font, background color, scrolling and many more.
- Compatibility: POP Subtitle Editor is able to work on different types of video formats. You can choose among the following: MPEG, AVI, VCD, ASX, ASF, WMV, QT, and many more that you can find after running the application on your computer system.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows Vista.
- Disk Space: 5 MB.
- Processor: Intel Pentium II.
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM.
- POP Subtitle Editor’s intuitive interface makes it easy to use.
- It is easy to use.
- It is not available in other languages.
- This is a shareware version that expires after some days of use.