To transfer data from iPhone to computer, you can use iTunes or other programs like 4Media iPhone Transfer
. It is a management tool for multimedia files for iOS devices. It is designed by mp4converter.net.
- File Transfer: 4Media iPhone Transfer is edited for transferring stored files in iPhone to PC. It supports all kinds of media files such as songs, videos, photos, or podcasts. It also supports different devices simultaneously.
- Supported formats: 4Media iPhone Transfer supports lots of file formats. For instance, it can use the following formats: AAC, MP3, MP4, MOV, or WAV. It is worth to note that these files are the most common for multimedia files.
- File management: this program can also be used as a tool for file management. It can transform your iPhone into a real external hard drive to manage and store a lot of files, which makes it more convenient.
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Required disk space: 50 MB
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Graphics Card
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- iTunes 9.1 or above
- 4Media iPhone Transfer is useful.
- It can transfer a lot of media files at the same time.
- It is easy to handle thanks to its clear and simple interface.
- It is quite heavy and may consume a lot of system resources.
- This is a trial version.