Software vendors have always provided tools to rename files for Windows users. ManyTrick has published Name Mangler
for Mac users to help them rename files in batch.
- GUI: when renaming files in batch, the interface is playing a major role and that of Name Mangler is intuitive and graphical. Indeed, it is offering an intuitive and blindingly-fast metadata browser.
- Options: this software provides the user several options to rename the files. For this purpose, you can add a new name to the files from extensions, insert the date and time, attributes and special characters, define the case, and add a prefix and many others.
- Automatic replacement: what differentiates Name Mangler from other application is that it is able to search for a file name and replace it with another one automatically. This is making it quite efficient.
- Customizable: Name Mangler is entirely configurable. Settings and renaming options can be configured depending on the user’s choice. Import and export renaming configurations can be shared via email or web download.
- Operating System: Mac OS X.
- RAM: 256 MB
- Required disk space: 8 MB
- Processor: 64-bit processor.
- Name Mangler is lightweight and does not slow down the computer system.