is a software that helps in tasks management. It supports an unlimited number of entries and can be used either to organize household works or professional activities.
- Display: ToDo offers a user-friendly interface where several kinds of tasks can be recorded. With its double panel window, To-do lists can be classified in folders tree. It is worth notice that each file can also have subfolders according to the variety of tasks to be done.
- Priorities: in order to help users focus first on the most important items, this tool allows them to assign priorities. They can also modify a task's status whether it is done or still in progress.
- Handling: developers introduced a simple "drag and drop" system for adding entries. A search engine and various filtering modes are also available to easily find a task.
- Reminder: this utility is able to monitor the execution of each task. One of its most useful aspects is its reminder. If it notices any delay, the user will receive alerts at once.
- Export and printing: it can also export data to HTML format if the user plans to publish online collaborative work. ToDo allows printing list of duties and tasks to be fulfilled.
- The full version is downloadable for free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on August 25, 2014 at 08:17 AM.