East-tec Eraser 2013
designed by EAST Technologies is a privacy protection to save personal data. Some of its key features are detailed below.
- Online privacy: East-tec Eraser 2013 offers an online protection of all users' activities. It can erase Internet histories, chat-room conversations, visited web pages and data collected from these sites as well as unwanted cookies and many more.
- Computer activities: this application can also delete temporary files, temporary files, etc. It can also clean traces of over 250 third-party applications.
- Erase beyond recovery: a normal deletion is never secure. When a file is deleted, its contents and other information related to it remain on the disk. East-tec Eraser 2013 can erase beyond recovery, meaning that other related information and its contents will be removed permanently.
- Personalized: protection can be personalized. East-tec Eraser 2013 enables users to define their own custom sensitive areas, select data to delete and keep those that are still needed on the computer system.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server, Windows 2008, Windows Server 2003
- RAM: 256 MB
- Processor: 300 MHz or higher processor
- Hard disc space required: 50 MB
- East-tec Eraser 2013 is easy to use.
- The user interface is intuitive and graphical.
- This shareware version expires after some days of use.
Latest update on September 6, 2013 at 04:41 AM.