Private Photo Album
is one of the rare tools permitting to encrypt photos and photo albums to that nobody can have access to it.
- Creating photo album: for the creation of your photo album, Private Photo Album enables to gather images in a few clicks. Indeed, you just have to create the album just by dragging and dropping images from Windows Explorer. If not, you can also import them through the wizard or load digital photos directly from a camera or other devices.
- Encryption: with a protection reaching 256-bit encryption, users have to enter a password before using it. After that, opening the album will be accessible only after entering a password.
- Supported format: this application supports the most common image file formats available in multimedia world. In fact, it supports TIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF and many others. Images can be viewed in slideshow or thumbnail.
- Portable: since Private Photo Album has been designed to be private, users are also given the opportunity to bring this application with all images and albums in a device. Requiring no installation, you can take your pictures on removable media such as a USB stick, memory card, CD or DVD, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/ Windows 2000/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7.
- AM: 512 MB.
- Disk space: 2 MB.
- Private Photo Album is portable and secure.
- It is possible to edit, zoom and rotate images.
Latest update on April 22, 2013 at 03:48 AM.