Catch-up TV or Replay TV is attracting more and more people in our days. In fact, it seems to be the most practical way to watch TV programs without leaving the computer.
is a software especially conceived to watch and record TV programs on a computer.
- Catch-up TV: Captvty offers on its interface some menus where all catch-up channels are gathered. Users are proposed numbers of catch-up channels right after the installation of the software. TV programs are classified by date of the broadcasting and by genre. In addition to that, the software helps users to download their favorite programs on their hard disk and to watch them later on.
- TV channels available: TF1, France 2, France 3, Canal+, France 5, M6, Arte, Direct 8, W9, TMC, NT1, NRJ 12, LCP, Public Sénat, France 4, BFM TV, I>Télé, Direct Star, Gulli, France Ô, Histoire, Outre-Mer 1ère and of course the well-known TV5 Monde.
- Interface user: Captvty's interface is easy to use and intuitive. All users need to do is to select the programs and the channels on the menu that can be found on the left of the screen. After that, whether they watch at the program directly whether they download the program to watch them later on.
- Recording live programs on the computer.
- A video player is integrated with the software.
- Users can configure the language and the quality of the recordings.
- Some international channels are not supported.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 06:15 PM.