Getting an image from a PDF file requires special tools and Softdiv PDF to Image Converter
is one of them. It supports almost all image formats.
- Encoding: Softdiv PDF to Image Converter is able to convert any PDF file that contains one or more pages into an image file. The output can be saved into several image formats in case of JPG, WBMP and XPM.
- Batch processing: this program has the ability to transcode PDF documents in batch. For that, the user will have to import the PDF into a folder and set the content of a folder and its parameters before starting the task.
- Preview: Softdiv PDF to Image Converter also features a preview option. It displays on its interface all contents of the PDF file before the conversion. The PDF itself can be viewed with all images, graphs or texts contained in it.
- Settings: users can specify some settings of the output file. They can define the width, height and the aspect ratio of the image so as to enhance its quality. Another option allows changing the number of individual dots in a line or Dots per inch (DPI).
- Softdiv PDF to Image Converter is a program that can be downloaded for free.
- A wizard is available to guide users.
Latest update on October 20, 2014 at 09:43 AM.