is a program that allows you to create animations and especially interactive projections for theatre or concerts in real time. This program is developed by Kitchen Budapest.
- Effectiveness: Animata is able to generate animations, movements and add changes to an image with ease. The user no longer has to perform complex configurations for the creation of animations.
- Simple steps: to create animations, the user must simply choose the characters of his choice; add background music and set up his favorite scene. Animata can handle all these data to achieve the preferred animation.
- Method: the design is based on the handling of several parts of the puppets that are used. Lots of triangles will be displayed around it. With Ctrl and Shift buttons, the user can modify and determine the behavior of the puppets.
- 3D animation: the creation of 3D animations is possible with the ability to customize them. From a simple still image, it is possible to produce movements based on a physical model for example.
- Animata can be downloaded free of charge.
- It supports image editing, sound analysis and motion capture.
Latest update on January 15, 2014 at 11:10 PM.