is a professional program for creating and animating 2D characters. It gathers all the necessary tools for that such as environment and characters creation.
- Character creation: to start with the 2D animation, the user will have to select among several items (nose, hair, clothes, etc.) for creating the character. Via the Composer, the user is given the freedom to custom it.
- Motion and animation: making characters move can be done with simple clicks of the mouse. For this version, text bubbles are dynamic. It is also possible to combine a real image with the 2D character thanks to the advanced Mask Editor.
- Instant copy-paste: once created, CrazyTalk Animator enables to share and publish the animation directly to Web pages, emails and popular applications. It can be done with simple drag and drop option. They can be saved in PNG and GIF.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Dual Core or higher
- RAM: 2GB or higher
- Hard disk drive: 5GB or higher
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 8 Series or higher
- Video Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
- CrazyTalk Animator is offering various color adjustment tool such as Color Toning and Line Width Adjustment.
- It can be used by both beginners and experts.
Latest update on Monday August 25, 2014 08:57:51 AM