is a video editing software. By Kdenline Team, it offers various functions and allows to custom videos. It is a free open-source video editor for GNU, Linux and FreeBSD.
- Editing: Kdenlive includes several editing tools such as the adding of transition effects and video effects like saturation, blur, contrast, cropping, brightness tools. Sound effects are also available such as speed control, frequency and many others.
- Supported formats: the program supports both audio, video and image files. For audio, it supports formats such as WAV, MP3, Ogg, Vorbis and many others. As for video, it is compatible with AVI, MPEG, VOB, etc.
- Customizable: this program allows users to configure keyboard shortcuts and interface layouts. It is also possible to custom profiles such as resolutions, frame rates, PAR and DAR.
- Player: of course, Kdenlive comes with a built-in player so that the user can have an overview of its creation. The latter can be used to read created files.
- Operating System: Linux.
- Required disk space: 5 MB
- Kdenlive is completely free.
- It has a simple and easy-to-use graphical interface.
- It supports drag and drop.
- It is compatible with a wide range of codecs.
See also :