Developed by EZB System, UltraISO
is an application that enables to create, edit and convert ISO CD/DVD. Here are some of its main features.
- Edit and extract: first of all, UltraISO enables to edit ISO image files. ISO files are directly edited, then, files and folders can also be extracted from them. Apart from that, it can also add, delete and create new directory for ISO image file content.
- Supported disk image files: UltraISO stands out from other tools thanks to its ability to support different disk image file formats. These files include ISO, BIN, CUE, MDS, MDF, NRG, CCD, DAA, DMG, IMG, UIF or VCD as well as less popular formats like ASHDISC, BWT, BWI, HFS, IMA or C2D.
- Interface: the user interface is neat and plain to allow a better handling of all actions such as editing, creating, extracting and so on and so forth. UltraISO is featured with a double window interface making it quite easy and convenient to use.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000/ME
- RAM: 64MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 166MHz or above
- Hard disk space required: 10MB
- CD-ROM, CD-R/RW, DVD-ROM, the DVD-R/RW driver (copy compact disc image needs).
- UltraISO is quite convenient.
- It supports ISO 9660 Level 1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- It is a shareware version.
- It cannot save ISO images greater than 300MB.
Latest update on September 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM.